I'm gonna be sunburned

So I've decided I need to spend some time with my new theme song on repeat making as many thankfulness lists as I can before my hands cramp up.  Join me, won't you?



I am thankful that I am tethered to an outlet because it means I have worked hard all day on my computer and refuse to give up yet.

I am thankful that my toes are a little cold, even in south Florida, because it means I am blessed to have a working air conditioner.

I am thankful that I had to stop at the gas station and fill up my car, because it means I was able to attend all my meetings and work, and am able to continue to do so tomorrow.

I am thankful for my big bowl of carrots, even though I don't love carrots, because today is another day God has provided me strength of will to stick to my diet.

I am thankful for having too many things to pack easily for my move this weekend.  They are physical signs of how many blessings have been heaped on me in life.

I am thankful for getting home from work at 10 pm, because I got to spend the night laughing with my youth group.

I am thankful to have received pledges for +37% of my fundraising needs so far. (No twist on this one, just gratefulness)

I am thankful for my hunger, because I've been full; for my stress, because I've known relaxation; for my aches, because I've worked hard; and for each day I am able to experience the unique routines of life again.

I'm also so thankful for every person reading this.  Thanks for taking some time to learn about me and my endeavor.  Thanks for sticking around for this long in the post.  And I pray that God might move your heart to increase your level of engagement.  Sign up to follow this blog, receive new posts via email; join me as a prayer partner; take a peek at the Support page, and give as you are able.

Abundant blessings are rarely far away, so long as we face toward the Sun (Son) and refuse to dwell on the shadows cast behind us by earthly things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apparently I'm so bad at what I do most that it might kill me

Round 12 of my fight vs me

Getting thrown off a cliff