More Camp Escapades

Ahhhh, Middle School. Not the best years of my life, but well worth the effort for some unbelievable memories and amazing friends.  This week's camp was just for those who will be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade this fall.
Nail painting

Our Ohana group skit about the call of David

My talk about being called (Yay YASC!)

The Hootenanny!

Making Javelinas

Hunting Javelinas

The beginning of the pudding toss

The pudding victims

Some people like pudding more than others

End result of Pudding-ness
With all the festivities this weekend inherent to wedding season, I'll be pretty busy until I head back to camp next week.  High school is up next.  Pray for me!

Comments

  1. Just the kind of fun designed for middles schoolers! Carry on...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apparently I'm so bad at what I do most that it might kill me

Round 12 of my fight vs me

Getting thrown off a cliff