Where'd you go?

So for the month of June, and some of July, I will be working at the DaySpring summer camp.  This diocesan camp for the Episcopal church serves youth ages 8-18 and our theme this summer is
 "Called To Serve"
I won't have much/any time to post each week since my one day off is usually spent catching up on sleep and washing my clothes for the next week.  So here are some pictures from pre-camp training and the elementary week of camp.  You can find so many more at the Camp Blog.
Learning how to facilitate canoeing
This year's counselor team


Introductions on night 1

Drumming Circle

Wacky Wednesday dinner
I'll try to pull more pictures that have me in them as the weeks go by.  This is such a fun and wonderful opportunity that I never expected to have again this summer.  Thanks to YASC, I'm blessed to spend one last summer with all these sweet kids.

On another YASC-related note: fundraising is going well, and with the support and pledges I've received I have already passed the 55% mark.  That still leave quite a long way to go, however.  If you know of anyone who would be interested in partnering with me on this journey, send them to this blog, or contact me through the sidebar signup.  I'm happy to share the joy I feel about this with anyone and everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apparently I'm so bad at what I do most that it might kill me

Round 12 of my fight vs me

Getting thrown off a cliff