I'm almost back...really

So the Senior Warden at Holy Innocents' mentioned last Sunday that some people have been wondering what I've been up to lately, since I've not been home and nothing has appeared here on the blog.  So while I promise that I'm working on something more meaningful and reflective for the next bit, I'm currently still busy and don't want to rush decency in writing.  So here's some photos from the last month in the life of a Rachel.
With cousin Greg to celebrate the wedding of his sister Mara-Kay.
Smiling at my last Hootenanny of summer camp

Our small Ohana group for High School Camp week.
Quite the classy group
Some of the Holy Innocents' Youth crew representing at camp (With the lovely Tiny Priests)
Enjoying spending time with friends for Independence Day
Mission Trip Team Send off

 We helped at places like a local youth center, Habitat ReStore, a community garden, and a food bank

Van crew Selfie


Selfie time on our last night out of the mission trip

Then I headed to the Windy City to join family and friends for the wedding of Evan & Ibby!

 After a whopping 2 days back in Illinois, I headed out to New York to participate in the 2 weeks of training for all Young Adult Service Corp members.

Met a cool couple staying in our hotel.

   
It was such a great two weeks, and I'm excited to tell you all more about it in upcoming posts when I have the time to do it all justice.

In the mean time, I'm finishing out my last week of camp: High School Leadership Training.

"So Long," from Llama, the DaySpring tortoise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apparently I'm so bad at what I do most that it might kill me

Round 12 of my fight vs me

Getting thrown off a cliff