Guess who's back???

So, back to the USA.  And after less than one week home, I had convention for the diocese of Southwest Florida.  Here's the link to find my talk:
http://episcopalswfl.org/dfc/newsdetail_2/3181691

I can be found a bit faster with these guides:
Morning Session
Time marker 02:32:25

If you are a member of the diocese in Southwest Florida and would like to talk to me further about speaking at your parish or group event, please use the "Get in Touch" option on this page.

If you are not located in Southwest Florida, but still wish to get in touch and talk further, I am also happy to consider doing Skype or Live broadcasts with groups further away.

Otherwise, I do promise to post more blog updates and such after this, because there is, of course, much to tell, but I think I need to do it on a week without a convention, a farewell dinner (for someone else this time), Wednesday night church service, 2 appointments, some errands, 6 doctor visits, making a skirt, and a birthday bash (which was what I needed the skirt for). And that's all just since Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting thrown off a cliff

Lost in the Void

Apparently I'm so bad at what I do most that it might kill me